Made up of the world’s most trusted premium content brands, TRUSTX is a cooperative supply-side marketplace laser-focused on restoring trust, transparency and safety to programmatic advertising. With TRUSTX, advertisers can source high-quality media with confidence and safety at scale, while publishers can earn ad revenues commensurate with the quality of content and audiences they deliver. We are committed to our mission and to our team, and value diverse points of view.
Come join us, we are a great place to work!
Connect with us at email@example.com.
TRUSTX’s Vice President of Programmatic Sales is primarily responsible for growing deals revenue through agency and client-side digital media buying teams. As a sales team leader, the VP of Programmatic Sales will build out TRUSTX’s sales efforts, optimize the Company’s private marketplace sales strategy and shape how TRUSTX generates demand for its new slate of premium, privacy-focused audience data products. The ideal candidate will join TRUSTX with deep knowledge of the online audience data landscape, a strong rolodex of programmatic media buyer relationships and a track record of programmatic revenue growth. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and capable of working with independence in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Grow ad spend with advertisers, agencies and DSPs, with a focus on high-value media partnerships with high-value accounts
* Develop strategic buyer engagement to drive demand for TRUSTX’s new privacy-safe first-party audience data and identity products
* Optimize TRUSTX’s sales strategy for PMP revenue growth while taking ownership of the Company’s audience data monetization strategy
Qualifications and Experience
* Ten to fifteen years digital ad sales experience with at least five in a programmatic demand-side sales role
* Demonstrated demand generation capabilities beyond transactional programmatic sales
* Hands-on-keyboard experience with SSPs, agency trading desks and/or DSPs preferred
* A detailed understanding of programmatic campaign planning, buying and optimization
* Working knowledge of the first- and third-party online audience data ecosystem
Professional Skills and Characteristics
* Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills is a must
* Confidence in presenting to and engaging with large groups
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced, fun start-up environment – ambitious with high energy and the will to succeed
Compensation and Benefits
TRUSTX is a mission-driven public benefit corporation (certified B-Corp). Our competitive base salaries and cash incentive comp program rewards top employees for the economic impact TRUSTX makes for our premium publisher members. In addition to top-of-market cash compensation, TRUSTX offers a suite of premier health and retirement benefits for employees and their families.
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRUSTX Digital Advertising Services, Inc. PBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity as a core value. It is our mission to create success for every employee by appreciating the uniqueness that each person brings to the workplace. We support equal access and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.