Made up of the world’s most trusted premium content brands, TRUSTX is a cooperative supply-side marketplace laser-focused on restoring trust, transparency and safety to programmatic advertising. With TRUSTX, advertisers can source high-quality media with confidence and safety at scale, while publishers can earn ad revenues commensurate with the quality of content and audiences they deliver.
TRUSTX is seeking a Programmatic Technical Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing our programmatic integrations with publishers and DSPs, for staying abreast with transactional analytics to ensure marketplace health and for supporting a range of product development and rollout activities.
• Deep knowledge of the adtech and programmatic ecosystem
• 5+ years experience in digital ad operations management, preferably within programmatic marketplace environments
• Experience with common header technologies, such as Prebid and Index Exchange wrappers
• Solid understanding of inventory yield management and optimization techniques
• Competence with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets, including the ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets
• Strong creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
• Confidence in communicating complex technology-oriented concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and independently
• Flexible, personable attitude; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all level of personnel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
TRUSTX is a public benefit corporation (certified B-Corp) with no outside shareholders or investors. Our compensation model is designed to provide top employees with base salaries and incentive bonuses that are highly competitive with the total value of compensation and stock options typical of similar roles at venture-backed advertising technology companies.
In addition to top-of-market cash compensation, TRUSTX offers a suite of premier health and retirement benefits for employees and their families.
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRUSTX Digital Advertising Services, Inc. PBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity as a core value. It is our mission to create success for every employee by appreciating the uniqueness that each person brings to the workplace. We support equal access and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.