A new privacy-enhancing technology platform from TRUSTX
Increasing global privacy regulation, coupled with the progressive deprecation of third-party digital identity, are disrupting the foundation that supports $600 billion in global digital ad spend. Open-web publishers are facing an existential crisis as more and more audience-driven advertising shifts to data-rich walled gardens like Meta, Google, Amazon and Tik Tok.
In the tradition of its mission to sustain the future of trusted advertising, TRUSTX, the industry’s first and only 100% premium programmatic marketplace, is launching a new privacy-enhancing technology platform that rebalances advertiser and publisher control over consumer data. With a planned launch in the second half of 2024, the new TRUSTX privacy platform is an integrated privacy firewall and real-time data cleanroom that enables deterministic reach across the world’s most trusted premium publishers while protecting each party’s most-valuable, trusted consumer relationships.
About the Opportunity
The Vice President of Sales & Business Development will be responsible for growing core TRUSTX SSP demand and for establishing strategic privacy-enhancing technology partnerships across agency account teams, holding companies and key data and technology companies. The ideal candidate will join TRUSTX with deep knowledge of the online audience data landscape, a strong network of programmatic media buyer and technology provider relationships, and a track record of exceeding revenue goals. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and capable of working with independence in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
This is a ground-floor opportunity for a sales and business development leader that thrives in early-stage companies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Revenue Growth: Grow TRUSTX SSP demand with client-side media buyers, agencies account teams and strategic demand-side technology partners.
- Strategic Account Development: Develop strategic relationships and engagement at the agency holding company level to lock in long-term TRUSTX partnerships, including privacy platform commitments.
- Strategic Partnerships: Establish partnerships and reseller relationships with tier-one audience data, identity and programmatic technology providers.
What You’ll Bring to Symitri
- Minimum seven years in the programmatic advertising technology sales space.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quotas in an autonomous sales environment.
- Earned credibility with senior programmatic decision makers across major agencies.
- Working knowledge of the first- and third-party online audience data ecosystem.
- Hands-on-keyboard experience with SSPs, agency trading desks and/or DSPs is preferred.
Professional Skills Characteristics:
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Proficiency with Saleforce.com to manage pipeline development and revenue forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills coupled with strong presentation and meeting management skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary between $150K and $225K plus cash incentives and stock options
- Company-subsidized comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) with company match
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRUSTX Digital Advertising Services, Inc. PBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity as a core value. It is our mission to create success for every employee by appreciating the uniqueness that each person brings to the workplace. We support equal access and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.